St. Joseph Medical Center Community Outreach Department
7601 Osler Drive, Towson, MD 21204
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. Program days and hours vary.
Call 410-337-1479 to register for or inquire about programs topics and dates. Registration is available online for certain community events. Visit our calendar of events, Classes, Events, Screenings and Lectures.
Registration: required unless otherwise noted.
Fees: programs are free unless otherwise noted.
Requests: may be made for off-site health events.
Annual Influenza (Flu) Immunizations
Offered Every fall/winter season depending on supply
CPR Training Classes
Held monthly. Each month is a different type of class. Registration required. Types of classes are:
- Heartsaver CPR - Course provides instruction on adults, infants, child CPR, relief of airway obstruction, and AED use. Recommended for lay rescuers requiring credentialing documentation. Registration required. Fee $50
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider - Course provides instruction on adult and pediatric CPR, FBAO, 2-person rescue CPR, barrier devices, and AED. For health care professionals (physicians, nurses, etc.) who respond to cardiac and respiratory emergencies. Registration required. Fee $50.
- Infant and Child CPR - Course provides instruction on infant and child CPR, management of obstructed airway, and general safety issues. Recommended for general public, parents, grandparents, and unlicensed babysitters. Registration required. Fee $50.
Held annually, call for more information
- Breast cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer
- Stroke (Carotid Artery)
- Bone Density
- Body Composition Analysis
- AAA (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Varicose Veins
Off-site Health Programs by Request
Health Education Topics
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
- Influenza (Flu)
- Other topics of interest